Sunday, November 29, 2009

Moma!




I was cleaning and arrange all my files from my laptop and I found some pics which I really like the idea. About 4 month ago before I moved to Ireland , I was in New york city. I went to the Moma ( Museum of Modern Art ) . I remember that when I was there on the second floor in Moma. I saw many people stayed in line for some reason after that I looked at inside the room and didn't understand what was that going on? My friend and I decided to stay in the line and wanted to know what was going on inside.?

Finally, when I got inside the room, I was amazed and love the idea of the project so so much.
The idea was when we were young and our parents kept checking how tall we were every year, to see how develop of their child. That was the idea of this project,so they opened for anybody who came to visit Moma put their height and date of birth on the wall. At that time when i was there, it became a piece of art project on the wall which was incredible as you can see from the picture.!!

WOW so awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment