Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My first website : Internet Authoring

Paul Smith:

I had to create a website based on someone I admire. So,I came up with the idea that I wanted to make a website for Paul Smith.

When we talk about clothes we probably think about which brand they are or who the designer is. However, in fact there are not many clothes brands and designers that are that well-known and unique . Personally, I admire and am a big fan of a fashion designer from England called Paul Smith.

He is an interesting person, not only for designing clothes; he also has many other talents and is well known for holding exciting views on design in general. In the world of design and fashion he is really unique. His designs are full of fun and that is why I have chosen him and why I would like to present him as the main focus in my website.







No comments:

Post a Comment